Friday, April 23, 2010

Update on Project 10 Pan

So, I just wanted to update you all on project 10 pan. As we know, I decided to include ALL beauty products in my project since I have an excess amount of things that are half finished. I have to admit that I cheated a little bit. :/ My best friend and I bought a couple of nail polishes the other day that were gorgeous and only 99cents each. I couldn't pass them up! Not only that, but I ran into an entire rack of NYX lip and eye pencils that were only a $1.00! What's a girl to do right? lol! No one said this was going to be easy, but I am not going to let myself slip again. I think I'm doing pretty well considering this is my first time approaching project 10 pan.

Anyways, I've completely finished 4 products so far and I am almost done with 2 more. This is taking a lot more time than I actually thought it would. Haha! My April Favorites video might not be so fun since i haven't really allowed myself to buy anything, but the items I talked about above. Since I'm re-shopping my own belongings it will have stuff that I forgot about and bought because I liked it in the first place. :)

So, for those of you who have joined me on P10P....Good Luck and keep on doing what you're doing to keep yourself away from the make-up counters!

No comments:

Post a Comment