Sunday, April 4, 2010

Helpful tips for P10P

Hey Everyone! So, I thought I'd share some helpful tips for Project 10 Pan. I know that for all of us beauty junkies it's super hard to stick to finishing ten beauty products in its entirety. So, I thought of some helpful ways to get us all past this project a little faster and easier. Today I went through ALL of my make-up and beauty products. I don't know about you guys, but I can have certain eyeshadows, face moisturizers, face washes etc and will be half way done or 3/4 of the way done when I go out and buy a new one. From that point on the "almost" finished item remains in a make-up case or on the shelf adding clutter to our collections. With that in mind, I went through my items and pulled out all the products that were either almost finished, I had already hit pan on, or were about to expire. I'm putting these in a separate cosmetics bag and when I do my make-up I will try my best to pull these items out first and see if I can use any of these items to incorporate into the look I'm going for. This way...I can get rid of the clutter and finish Round 1 of P10P pretty quickly. Now...In my project I am not only including cosmetics, but I am also including face washes, eye make-up removers, toners, hair products, body creams, or anything else I have excess amounts of. I have also made a rule for myself as well. I have seen and heard of a lot of make-up gurus finishing P10P successfully and then going out that very evening to purchase a whole load of cosmetics! I am going to wait at least a week AFTER I have completed the project to allow myself to purchase any beauty items. This will curb that impulse buying rage. lol! Anyways...Wish me luck and I wish all of you who are joining me luck as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment