Saturday, March 20, 2010

Survey

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?

Twice a day. I can NOT sleep with make-up on. Yucky!

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I guess normal/combo.

What is your current facial wash?

Skin Simple. It's discontinued, but I still have a couple of bottles stashed away. :)

Do you exfoliate?
Yes. Although some of the products I have bought say gentle enough to use everyday...I only do it twice a week. I don't want to rub my skin raw.

What brand do you use?

I have a couple. I just bought one that is made by the brand Big Sexy Hair. It's a basil citrus body scrub. It smells so good and works great. I also have a L.A.M.B. all over body scrub that is really moisturizing and smells beautiful and a Lavender Sugar Scrub that I got at the dollar tree. It works really well on your legs!!!

What moisturizer do you use?

I'm currently trying to get through some of my moisturizer collection so I'm using Victoria's Secret Dream Angels body moisturizer in Heavenly. It makes your skin so soft and it's not greasy at all. I'm also using Bath & Body Works cream in White Citrus. It's a great scent for spring!

Do you have freckles?
A few here and there. I have like 4 on my face.

Do you use eye cream?
Yes. I always use eye cream before applying my make-up. I'm currently using the eye cream from the Skin Simple line, but I'm not to crazy about it. I want to find a new one.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

I'm very lucky that I never had acne prone skin. I did suffer from the occasional breakout and blackheads.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No. I've heard that it's so strong that it can bleach a rag! I wouldn't want to put that on my face.


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
Loreal's True Match foundation. I love it!

How about concealer?
Estee Lauder's double wear.

Do you know your undertone color?

I have a lot of pink undertones.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I love them and use them occasionally. I find it hard to find really unique looking lashes, but when I do I snatch those babies up! It really amplifies your look.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes. We use the wand on our eye area and if you keep it more than 3 months it can harbor bacteria and cause eye infections.

What brand of mascara do you use?

I have a couple that I like but I have currently using Estee Lauder's Magnascopic Maximum volume mascara. It's actually my new favorite. It makes my lashes so thick!

Sephora or MAC?
That’s really hard to choose. I love them both! There's so many things at Sephora that I could never find at MAC, but MAC is original and I love it! I can't choose...lol!

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No...I should look into that.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, eyelash curler, tweezers, tissue, and sponges.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes...I either make my own (which I want to make a video on), or use a mac primer.

For the face?
No...I want to try a face primer, but I've heard a lot of them cause breakouts.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

I love MAC's Carbon, Mulch, Electric Eel, Aquadisiac, and the Hello Kitty Palettes.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use both. I mostly use liquid on the top and always use pencil at the bottom.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not often unless the pencil needs sharpening and the wood pokes my eye. That really hurts.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them for creating a highlighted look on the center of the eye. I have a whole drawer full of pigments that used to be sold at the mall where I live. I have a little box of MAC pigments. A friend and I are actually going to swap some pigments soon.

Do you use mineral makeup?
No. It didn't work for me. I've tried a sample of Bare Mineral's foundation and it didn't have enough coverage. I've also used MAC's mineralize powder foundation and it seemed to powdery.

What is your favorite lipstick?

I like MAC's Angel, Pretty Please, and the new Lady Gaga lipstick.

How about lipgloss?
I love MAC's dazzleglass line and MAC lipglass in Oyster Girl. I really want to try NYX lipglosses. I've heard great things about them and they're under 5 dollars!

What is your favorite blush to use?
I usually use MAC's cream blush in Summer Lily I believe it's called. It's discontinued.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No. I've heard bad things about it.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Of course I do! I just bought some Hard Candy make-up the other day at Walmart, I think Sally Hansen makes great nail polishes, Loreal has awesome foundation, Loreal HIP line makes beautiful eyeshadows, and E.L.F. makes one of my favorite eye shadow brushes!

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I've actually never heard of that.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes. I wish you could just take make-up courses instead of having to go through the entire cosmetology courses.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Not really...but I do have days where it doesn't look the way I want it to.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I don't hate it...I just think this trend is misunderstood. Bronzer down the nose. Most people want to look bronzed and beautiful and on some people it does look great! I think it's misunderstood because if you want your nose to look slimmer you need to put highlighter down the center...bronzer down the center makes it look bigger. I also hate bleeding lips. Dark lipcolor that wasn't put on with care giving that clown mouth effect. It just looks sloppy and can happen to the best of us.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Oh yes! I'm in love with bright colors. I only have a couple of years left to be able to pull them off so I'm enjoying them while I can!

Which celebrity always has great make up?

Kim Kardashian, Jeniffer Lopez, Jeffry Star, and Kristen Cavallari.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

I do it all the time. I'm not embarrassed of my natural face. I love makeup, but if I don't have to wear it I won't. Our skin needs a rest from products sometimes.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I used to. I'm getting a little more redness in my skin.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

There are too many lines out there to pick just one.

What do you think of Makeup??

It's fun and you can create so many personalities on your face and get rid of it when the day is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment