Sunday, February 14, 2010

Suggestions are always needed!


I have so much in mind that I want to share with you all! Want to learn how to do an awesome smokey eye using only 2 eyeshadows? Want to know how to do different hairstyles using one tool? You'll be able to downsize your hair tool bag to just a few things. I'm going to teach you all how to save money and through my own personal testing these products will do the best job. I think it's a waste of money when you buy a product no matter how much it costs and it doesn't work the way you want it to. I have tried so many things from skin care, haircare, cosmetics, etc to find some of the best products at a bargain. I've bought high end products all the way down to dollar store items and you'll be surprised at what does the job. Let me know what you're interested in learning about so I can take all these ideas into consideration! Like I've said before, I'm working on getting an awesome camera so I can start video tutorials. Until then I will post blogs and pictures. Hopefully by the beginning of march I will find a camera that I love! Yep...that's me...Mrs. Picky! Peace and Love!

PS...These are some pictures that I took tonight through my cell phone of a friend of mine. We were playing around with some makeup. This is a look that would be perfect for the stage. It's uber dramatic and the highlighting will look fabulous under camera lights or stage lights! You can also use this look out at a club with dark lights. *This look would not look good under florescent lights or for daytime wear.

Some of the products used were:
Mac Paint Pot-Delft
Mac shadow- Plumage
Mac shadow-Carbon
Mac mineralize eyeshadow-Brightside
Mac liquid liner-black
Mac pencil-Black russian
Other colors from the Mac Black Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment