Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spider veins, Pale legs or Stretch Marks???

I have the "never want to show my legs" syndrome! I have SUPER white legs. They are so white that when I wore capris in high school once I got called out while buying a soda. I'm not talking called out like..."Hey girl. Those legs are pretty white." I'm talking a dude yelling at the top of his lungs..."Dammmmnnnn! You are super white Hayley! You're legs are like paper white!" Ok...Tramatized much! So, When I started getting on the stage and got over the tanning beds after looking like a lobster several times, I ran into this product. It was new at the time (4 yrs ago) and I've been using it ever since. It's like panty hose in a bottle! It makes your legs feel smoother after you apply it. It covers spider veins (which I have), stretch marks, and can even make your legs look nice and golden! They have different colors of this product and I LOVE it! Want to know what it is? Click below! Peace and LOVE!

PS...My contour video got erased. I also got another tag! Yippee! I love doing tag videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment