Sunday, February 21, 2010

My skin care routine and product reviews!

Hey everyone! So...I have tried A LOT of face washes, skin creams, make-up removers etc. I've tried Neutrogena, Biore, Tommy Hilfiger, Estee Lauder, MAC, Clean and Clear, Mary Kay, Avon, you get the picture! I NEVER wear my make-up to bed EVER EVER EVER! I wash my face twice a day and give myself a good at home facial when I feel it's needed. The key to getting your skin looking healthy and clear is to find products that work extremely well for you! Most of the products I will mention in the video are pretty much usable on everybody.

*Something I forgot to mention in the video. If you use Biore nose strips...be careful! When you pull it off don't pull it off like you're waxing your nose. LOL! I did that once and ended up with a bruise on my nose bone!

P.S. I got TAGGED! Woohoo! I'll be posting a video soon of my 8 most worn items!



No comments:

Post a Comment