Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just incase you didn't already know....

I shop at Sephora pretty frequently and until this last visit I had never been offered a Sephora Beauty Insider's card. So...When I asked what the card was I was super surprised and dissappointed that I had not recieved one before. Everytime you shop they swipe your little card. Every dollar equals 1 point. Once you get to 100 points or spend 100 dollars you get to choose I think 1 or 2 trial size samples of new items that are out. Not only that, but you also get to go in and redeem a birthday gift. Lucky me! My birthday is on friday! :)

So...I went in today to redeem my little birthday gift. They gave me a little box with 3 items in it. It came with a Sephora brand eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Pretty cool huh? So...Don't get locked out of that point system if you shop at Sephora. If you don't have a card make sure and ask for one. Tell them your friend Hayley told you about it! Geez....I would've had a ton of points by now. A little dissapointing but hey...at least I have it now. :) Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment